The latest powerful radio system from FrSky, the Taranis Q X7. Available in Black
- Lightweight, reliable system
- Radio includes a Haptic Vibration Feedback System which provides an alternative feedback system to the voice and sound alert warnings. This
- 16 channel radio has smooth ball bearing gimbals and is loaded with six switches and two knobs.
- Runs on OpenTX
- Files can be shared with the popular X9D Plus.
- MicroSD card slot offers unlimited model memory options
- USB port for upgrades and to connect to a PC for adjusting settings
- Both sticks come with spring loaded return to center. Makes changing from mode 1 to mode 2 extremely easy to set through the menu. Stick can quickly be set to a stationary throttle by unscrewing four screws and removing a spring.
- One of the best features of the Taranis Q X7 is its full telemetry capability, as well as RSSI signal strength feedback.
- Scroll wheel with enter button makes navigating the back-lit menu easy and precise.
- Equipped with an audio jack output and trainer port
- Module bay for use with JR-type modules that can be used with other protocol receivers
- When used with a FrSky XJT module this radio can support up to 32-channels.
- Receiver Match
- Real-Time Flight Data Logging
- Super Low Latency for precision flying
Overall this Radio has the features of more expensive transmitter at an unprecedented value.