AKK A3 AIO Micro FPV Cam with 5.8GHz 40CH 0/25mW/50mW/200mW Switchable VTX
Pretty impressive with the signal range, this camera has an excellent image and is so tiny, really perfect for a micro quad. Switchable power means more pilots can fly together without overpowering each other on close frequencies.
- AIO FPV camera+transmitter+atnenna all 3 functions in one limit size and weight. weight:4.7g
- Output power 25mW/50mW/200mW Switchable, Compatible with 5.8GHz googles and monitor.
- Switchable Power AIO Camera is a must-have for both indoor and outdoor flying.
- Nickel-plated 4 Leaf Antenna, RHCP circular polarization clover to Antirust and get a strong signal. Installs in seconds.
- Requires 1S LiPo battery, Suitable for Ultra Micro RC Aircraft. A RTF FPV device for beginners.
Output Power: 0/25mW/50mW/200mW (switchable) (Set output power on 0, to avoid frequency interference)
Input Power: 3.2-5.5V
Sensor: 1/3 "CMOS
Camera Resolution: 600TVLA
AKK AIO Camera is the leader of low illumination flying.
Mini illumination: 1 lux
Support Video Format: NTSC
Output Impedance: 50 Ohm
Output signal strength: 13±1dbmdBm
Output Power: 25mW: 14dBm /50mW: 17dBm /200mW: 23dBm
Wireless Channel: 40CH
Antenna: RHCP circular polarization clover leaf antenna
Antenna Size: 22x29mm
Operating voltage: 3.2V ~ 5.5V
Current consumption: 25mW: 250mA-510mA /50mW: 270mA-640mA /200mW: 330mA-740mA
Audio carrier: NO
1 x A3 AIO FPV Camera
1 x Cable
1 x User Manual